Digital Asset Librarian
The driver of a robust Digital Asset Management (DAM) system is the Digital Asset Librarian (DAL). FSI Process Managers fulfill all the demands of a DAL and are trained on the skills necessary to manage a DAM, as well as the overarching business practices of a pharmaceutical marketing operation, including: MLR software management, OPDP Promotional Review Regulations including 21 CFR 202, Document QC and auditing, DAM Classification/Taxonomy and Usage right protocols. Building off our highly successful material review Process Management capabilities, the FSI DAL is a natural extension of our overall support capabilities. FSI DALs are responsible for:
- Quality checking and streamlining assets in the DAM systems.
- Monitoring all incoming materials to the DAM systems.
- Managing all metadata tagging and details around the assets from a business perspective.
- Acting transition between archives and DAM ingest of assets for metadata tagging and organizing.
- Applying required metadata used within the system working with other divisions to collate that all metadata fields are finalized.
- Creating metadata for digital objects including text images audio and video.
- Serving as a resource for staff on cataloging and metadata issues.
- Managing Usage Rights for all Digital Assets.
Contact Framework Solutions, Inc. to discuss Digital Asset Librarian services.